Healthy Cooking By and For MenPosted: September 1, 2011
Esquire Magazine has a great online article, ostensibly for men, but obviously applicable and useful to anyone, on “how men can cook healthy”. We can:
– choose leaner cuts of meat
– use more herbs for flavor
– use more acid (juices, etc.) for flavor instead of fats
– unlock the flavor secrets of fish
– eat more veggies, both grilled and raw
…. I won’t even discuss their last suggestion, which has something to do with light fruit drinks instead of cocktails, but I will abide by the idea of less sugary ingredients in cocktails!
Read it for yourself in this great article.